Tuesday, December 28, 2010

An attempt at priorities...or perhaps it is my priority

To start up this blog, I decided to confront the very nature of deciding what matters and what does not. The first thing that comes to mind is how I could be making money by simply signing out and walking downstairs and get sewing for my mom's business. But then again, hasn't my soul been craving a creative outlet and I just updated my facebook status as, "Man. Its crazy how I forget how much I love writing...well, world, I love it!"? Which is really my priority at this particular moment?...
I chose sustenance for the soul. I love just being able to type out words and not know exactly where my thoughts are going to go. I love knowing that perhaps no one will read this but it feels so good to me that that is all that really matters. I love hearing myself thinking this because if sounds like an old bird that I love and admire. I love the pace at which I type and the errors that I make because I can not help but type out with such frivolity that I just mess up in my excitement. I love the fact that this blog has taken a turn as I realize that I am completely going off topic and not addressing what I meant to? Should I make "The inherent factors that screw us up in priorities: A philosophy" my second post instead of the rest of this post?


No comments:

Post a Comment